Non-Member Discount for Booking Multiple Courses
The higher cost for the "Non-Member" courses includes the cost of a restricted family membership (Youth) or training membership (Adults) and subsequent courses can be booked within the same calendar year at the member's rate. Siblings or other family members will also pay the reduced rate as a "Member".
Currently our booking system does not automatically take account of the discount applicable for second or subsequent bookings for a family member.
To obtain the discount, please:
1. Complete the booking process for all the courses you want
2. Opt to pay by Bank Transfer
3. Click "Yes I agree, Create Order"
4. At this point your places are booked pending your payment (subject to there being places available)
5. Note the invoice number (From Portal >> Invoices) but don't pay it yet as it will not include the discount
6. You can now close the browser booking window
7. Email email@example.com - e.g "Please issue a revised invoice to replace invoice nnn so that I am given the member rate for all except the first of my bookings"
We will then pick up your email message and send you a new invoice with the discounted amount which you can pay by any of the allowed mechanisms regardless of you having selected Bank Transfer above
Last updated 16:34 on 27 January 2021